Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man im making alot of friends here today.

The main reason for this post is that i cruise through the forums here alot but haven't registered until today. I notice people take crap way to seriously and go yelling at people for things that are consistently irrelevant. Example me being yelled at for a post in which i clearly stated as a joke.

I made the post knowing that there would be people who would take it for what it is, a joke and laugh.

I also knew that people would take me seriously and call me a moron. It's all formula. Some guy post something. Some Guy disagrees and some guy agrees and the flaming war commences.

People need to chill.

Comment

Pointless.... :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

Black or white, they all die!

But I would have had the black guy as the fastest runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver192
          Im new to the forums here and i don't know if their is a topic on here already about this but does it occur to anyone that all USMC Assualt, Support and AT guys are Black!!!

While the Medic, Spec Ops, Engineer and Snipers are white!!!

What is this crap! Not only that but on the BFHQ Tab it tells you about the armor/sprinting abilities on each kit.

Guess What!!! All black dudes have armor and can't sprint as much as white people!!!

I think Johnny Cochran will be all up in Dice and EA's ass in a minute...no wait a minute.

P.S.: Nobody take this post seriously whatsoever. Im sure it's a coincidence on behalf of EA or whoever. I am in no way a racist and even one of my best friends is black and he thinks it's funny.
          Welcome to the forums??

-- Who really gives a rip if they are black or white. They all look the same in my gun sites :evil:

Comment

Im new to the forums here and i don't know if their is a topic on here already about this but does it occur to anyone that all USMC Assualt, Support and AT guys are Black!!!

What is this crap! Not only that but on the BFHQ Tab it tells you about the armor/sprinting abilities on each kit.

Guess What!!! All black dudes have armor and can't sprint as much as white people!!!

I think Johnny Cochran will be all up in Dice and EA's ass in a minute...no wait a minute.

P.S.: Nobody take this post seriously whatsoever. Im sure it's a coincidence on behalf of EA or whoever. I am in no way a racist and even one of my best friends is black and he thinks it's funny.
            Don't they alternate the ethenticity of the players? Maybe not i assumed they did much as they do in Americas Army.

Comment

"come on people! do you really think they made this on purpose?!"

Did I say they did it on purpose?

"Im sure it's a coincidence on behalf of EA or whoever."

Comment

They give the negros get the heavier stuff cause the whities do not want to break their nails carrying it.

Mods:Negro is a science term so go away

Comment

Man im making alot of friends here today.

The main reason for this post is that i cruise through the forums here alot but haven't registered until today. I notice people take crap way to seriously and go yelling at people for things that are consistently irrelevant. Example me being yelled at for a post in which i clearly stated as a joke.

I made the post knowing that there would be people who would take it for what it is, a joke and laugh.

I also knew that people would take me seriously and call me a moron. It's all formula. Some guy post something. Some Guy disagrees and some guy agrees and the flaming war commences.

People need to chill.
                  :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

LOL..funny people that didn’t read the P.S….

I had mentioned this in another thread, suggested to having a choose of player skins. I’m sure it goes both ways on this issue.

And were are the women soilders?

P.S. J/K

Comment

OMG, and its like. oooo some of the soldiers are not gay ! :O

Comment

Working...
                      X