X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf 2 wont let me play the game or unistall it

motherboard type: gateway
    32bit or 64 Bit:
    Operating System: intel pentium 4 cpu 2.93ghz microsoft xp home edition service pack 2
    32bit or 64 Bit:
    Video Card: intel graphics media accelerator 900
    Driver Version:
    Sound Card:
    Driver Version:
    RAM:
    Model and Speed:
    DVD Model:
    CD Model:
    Install Path:

im not really into computers but i installed the game. then it whenever i launched it it would black out and go back to desktop.
    then i tried uninstalling it but it would do the same thing when i tried to play it. my buddies said try uninstalling it safe mode i tried that and no help. i cant download the patches it says there is no folder of bf 2. but i cant even reninstall it can u guys help me

your video card is not for gaming

Comment

so i cant play it? but then why cant i uninstall it

Comment

Are you sure it actually installed. If the patch couldn't find the bf2 folder that may because the game never got through the install when it saw what your video card was.

Comment

now i uninstalled it one guy told me how but i cant install it is there a reason why

Comment

And no you can't play it, unless you get a graphics card upgrade.

For your own info you are running a 32 bit system. You can find out a lot of the rest of the info by right clicking on my computer and selecting properties. Then device manager under hardware.

Comment

You definately won't be able to play it with your graphics card. It probably won't let you install it fully unless you have the correct hardware (although i can't say for certain).

Comment

k thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                X