Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid noobs.

I hate ****ing punishers.

AND YES, THIS MAP IS ABOUT GRENADES SMACKTARDS.

Comment

I TK punish because I can!

Comment

I never punish not even when a damn APC killed me when I was going to get my last knife kill for the veteran knife badge. If you punish you are nothing but a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
          I never punish not even when a damn APC killed me when I was going to get my last knife kill for the veteran knife badge. If you punish you are nothing but a noob.
          Ya, right.

Comment

now when we talk about TK...i played on Daliant Plant..the one where the americans start on a carrier...i took the first minigun on the deck and locked up a plane..the plane disappered behind the control tower and my missil missed...BUT...actually i hit 4-5 of my teammates and got punished 2 times and then i got kicked...why are some people so stupid...hate it..ppl need to think before they kick or punish

Comment

I'll forgive you for an accident, but blindly firing around a corner and blindly throwing grenades all into the midst where team mates are fighting, I'm going to punish your ass everytime. I'm sick of walking arond a corner on Karkand and getting blown up by a team grenade or shot at point blank range by a team mate who can't bloody see the uniform and tags which are easy to distinguish from the MEC soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by [LG]Cataclysm
                Ya, right.
                What...?

Comment

Originally posted by Detritus
                  That is not what this game is about on any map. Any monkey with a spastic colon can mash buttons and get kills... but the second you start interfering with my play you are a bad monkey.
                  Well said. Nade spams is only a tactic to get you more kills, it's not a team tactic. If all you do is spam nades, you are selfish and deserve to not only be punished for your team kills, but I like seeing skillless runts like that kicked.

In most other team shooters, that kind of behaviour = BAN. Plain and simple. BF2 is a TEAM TACTICAL shooter. I've encapsuled the most important words for you people who can't see where you're going wrong. In fact, why not encapsulate SHOOTER, too? It's not a SELFISH SPAMMING NADER game. Ok?

I've never got one team-kill... ever. Even by accident, in my couple of hundred hours of playing time. Why? I don't spam nades like an idiot. I think before I shoot and I sure as hell keep an eye on the mini-map when I'm using splash weapons.

Comment

Too many people dont look at the circumstances behind a TK.. they just punish no matter what.

For instance... I shot down a Blackhawk with a few anti tank slugs..the blackhawk fell on to some of my teammates who died..they all punished me. No one said thanks for killing 6 guys in the blackhawk or for taking down a gunship that had slaughtered their fellow soldiers.

Seems the motto on BF2 is .."Punish no matter what".

Comment

tk's happen all the time on this map
                      it sux

Comment

Originally posted by FM_Echo_One
                        After 70 hours of Strike at Karkand, no one has every forgiven me for killing them with a nade.

Spamming nades on friendlies = punish. No exceptions.
                        After 70hrs of Karkand you should know when to throw your nades and when not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushyo
                          I've never got one team-kill... ever. Even by accident, in my couple of hundred hours of playing time. Why? I don't spam nades like an idiot. I think before I shoot and I sure as hell keep an eye on the mini-map when I'm using splash weapons.
                          Gimme your account name, I want to see it for myself.

Comment

After playing karkand for awhile, i have to say that if you tk somone, it's your fault. It isn't close courters, since all the streets are very wide. Watch where you are throwing gernaides/launching rockets/gernaides. And stick with your squad so you don't shoot them.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                              After playing karkand for awhile, i have to say that if you tk somone, it's your fault. It isn't close courters, since all the streets are very wide. Watch where you are throwing gernaides/launching rockets/gernaides. And stick with your squad so you don't shoot them.
                              This is very true, but you are applying a rationale for good gameplay - and a sense of good sportsmanship. The noobs LACK ALL OF THESE QUALITIES on the pubs, so each round is a free-for-all - with the NOOBS FEEDING OFF of each other and learning NEW BAD HABITS.

It kills the map.

Comment

Every time I get tk'ed, I just sigh and push page up. If the guy's doing it intentionally, b-b-b-booted!!! (I'm an admin on our ranked server

Comment

Working...
                                X