About knife badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About knife badge

How the he** are you meant to get this bloo*y badge?
    every round all I can do is about 1 knfe kill
    and they are telling me to do 7kills? !!!!
    LOL this is crazy
    any tips for this?

Yes, use the pointy end.

Comment

hang back, go in when they are reloading.
      or go round the back, sneak up CS style.

or just run at them like a crazy bstard. ive done this a few times now... running straight at an enemy, he wonders wtf is going on but its too late coz ive already reached him and stabed him.

gl anyway

Comment

Originally posted by [120mm]Tefty
        he wonders wtf is going on but its too late coz ive already reached him and stabed him.

gl anyway
        :laugh: That sounds like a plan ill have to use that tactic, i need to improve my knife kills, throwing knifes would be alot better though :evil:

Comment

city maps are best for the knife badge

Comment

Play Strike at Karkand, find a roof and wait for someone to run past you in the streets below. Jump down with the parachute behind him/thegroup and knife the rear most guy, if they start shooting prone and chop their legs.

I still haven't gotten that knife badge but I do parachute asssasinations quite often
            Once i got 3 knife kills on a lucky spot in Dragon valley a Sniper a spec ops guy and some guy charging me with a knife :P

Its on the list of stuff to do though

Comment

This thread may give you some ideas: http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthrea...ht=basic+knife

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                Yes, use the pointy end.

LOFL yeh it helps.

Comment

Play Strike at Karkand. Play USMC and just rush. You can usually catch someone in the alley by the hotel. Also if you see a dead MEC, wait for a medic to come. Then rush in, dolphin dive and kill em both. This also works when you rush into groups. Dolphin dive (you'll be surprised how many bullets will miss you), then start stabbing. If you're lucky, they'll even TK each other while trying to shoot you.

Comment

Working...
                  X