Connection Lost ********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Lost ********

ok the last three servres i've played on just had 'Connection Lost' like 30 min in... do i loose my stats? and is it because im getting kicked cause in AA if you get kicked it just says you lost connection w/ server... and i wasnt tking or anything i just was getin flags, and killed a snipre who was hiding in pool on Gulf of Oman.... total BS

hmmmmmm it happened tome and I lost it lol
    Sorry to tell you that

Comment

If you sign back in quickly, your kills deaths etc are still there. It happens to me loads of times (excuse the pun).

Of course it would help if the browser kept a list of last played servers, because if you can't find/remember the server name, you are b*ggered.

Comment

Originally posted by sbikerbud
        Of course it would help if the browser kept a list of last played servers, because if you can't find/remember the server name, you are b*ggered.
        So true, so true.

Comment

You probably won't lose your stats. And the connection lost could be from a lousy connection, high latency, crappy server, a whole multitude of things. Just relax and hope you get luckier on your next choice of server

Comment

Working...
          X