Which unlock should I get first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which unlock should I get first?

I usually play Medic or Anti-Tank, but an unlock might make me want to try new classes so any unlock will do.

Anti-tank is slightly better than medic.

Comment

Personally i recommend the L85A1 because it's part sniper rifle part assault rifle but it takes some time to get used to it...
      And you need to aim for the head whenever you can.

You can outgun snipers with this unless your up agains a really skilled sniper that pops your head as soon as you stop moving.

If you are up against a sniper have a medpack under your body to give you that ~200% health.
      I can recommend 3 medpacks

Also medic's are mutch appreciated by the team if there is one medic per every 5 infantry.

Stick close to assault guys because they will save you in CQB 50% of the times.

Always keep your health to 100% and take out any gunners in close proximity before going for the revive unless you are really quick with reviving.
      And always go PRONE when reviving. Never stand or crouch because this is a big hint that someone can take 2 guys in a simple bullet rain or grenade toss.

//Cadde

Comment

Yeah, I got G36c as my first unlock, but I recommend L85A1, I like it more than G36c and plus it will get you a lot of points playing as medic

Comment

*slaps forehead as he realizes this is one millionth time this has been posted*

But I disagree with the above poster. The L85 seems weak, and I have MUCH MUCH MUCH more success with the G36. :salute:

Comment

I'm going to have to go with the medic gun. It owns as a sniper rifle and as a close up assault weapon if you use it correctly.

Comment

You guys didn't respond fast enough

After reading the thread on the PKM, I decided to give it a shot, and man what a shot it has! the first round I use a PKM I get two metals, and first place of the entire match, my first first place I've ever gotten.

And sorry about it being the one millionth post about this, I didn't see any threads like it on the first page and I am new here. Just wanted and answer and quick.

Comment

Working...
              X