Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norton Antivirus pop up when searching for servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Antivirus pop up when searching for servers???

OK when i am at the mulitiplayer search screen. Every 30 seconds it will go to back to the desktop and the screen from Norton will say Permit or Block.

I disable Norton before I play. How can i stop this from happening????

It is NAV? Or NISS? (Norton Internet Security Suite).

You maybe able to add BF2 to a "safe" program list inside of Norton, look for something simular to that.

Comment

It's the Norton internet worm blocker. Just go to norton options and in antivirus section and disable the worm section of it. Its kind of usless anyway if you have a firewall.

Comment

Yeah I turned off my worm blocker.

Comment

my brother got that with Counter-Strike. just shut down norton, it wont hurt for a while. i personally dont use any virus protection because its very annoying during game play. SP2 is also annoying

Comment

This one is very easy to solve.

Let the wormblocker activated, its better this way.

Open up the options of NAV and go to the wormblocker, you should be able to add a program and set the rules for it.

I solved the Problem somehow this way, however i changed to bit defender as it is much better than the yellow one.

Comment

Thanks for the help I will go home later tonight and try this out.

Comment

Your Being Hacked By Ea!!! Omg!

Comment

Stop using Norton.

Comment

mcafee is the best. i use to have norton for 4 years, i just got mcafee and it rocks. i can enable it and doesnt bother me at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X