Tv And Bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv And Bf2

ok i have an x800 pro with s video out and a lot of s video cables.. and i am eager to play bf2 on my tv... so what i do is hook up the s vid cables from the back of my computer to the back of my tv on video 1 input and switch the tv to vid one and all i see is a black screen like its getting no input.... how can i solve this problem and hook up my comp to the tV?

PLEASE RESOPND!!!!!!!!!!!

well all i can say is its not going to look good at all in s video as for this problem i think you might have to change your moniter settings or something im not to smart with this suff, and i have nvidia so it might be different.

Comment

oh....any ways on the back of my x800 pro it has

these cables that came with it....the black and yellow cables next to the cd are the ones that hook-up to the grafix card at the DVI in or whatever it is.... so I hooked up the 1 end of the cables to the DVI ( the cable that splits into 4) and i hooked up the svideo from there to the svideo to the tv and nothing is happening....help me please

Comment

well idk what thats for but i think you use the one with 3, and guess were the hell they go into the rc jacks, like red yellow and white, idk but its gonig to be super fuzzy it wont look good it will be running in 640x400. but look on the internte for help.

Comment

Start > Control Panel > Appearence and Themes > Display > Settings > Advanced > Displays

Hit the power on the TV, and as G-money said, you will have to down your resolution. You may also have to flip the screen type (from the 2 sqares to the circle, or whatever). So just toy around with it.

But again it isn't going to look that great. I've tried it with Desert Combat, and it doesn't look that great. The S-Video is more for doing stuff like I do and watching DVD movies, etc.

Comment

oooh man... my tv isnt a Hdtv so ill have to forget it

shouldnt it work in svid anyways?

Comment

Good call, you can always do it for curiousity reason but I'm just saying, don't expect anything spectacular.

Comment

il give you a pic when i get mine on my 30 inch widescreen hdtv maybe it will moyivate you to get one!!

Comment

Working...
                X