Crew Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Service Ribbon

I know the Reqs to get it, but do your kills and your Driver Assist Kills have to be in the same vehicle or can I kill 5 guys with a shotty and then have my Cuploa Gunner on the Tank take out 13 bad guys and get it?

no they dont have to be in the same vehicle.

Comment

Good luck getting it. I've tried a few times over the past few days and it seems that no one can kill anything with a vehicle.

Comment

An easy way to get it is to pair up with a good tank driver in karkand, and just get in a few MG kills from the gunner port.

Comment

Songusha Stalemate + Blackhawk = Badge

Comment

another good way is to be a cobra gunner thats how i got mine

Comment

Sharqi Peninsula... If you're a good attack chopper pilot you should be able to get it no problem... (Provided your gunner is decent as well)... I took a clanmate of mine up and he proceeded to get 60 some odd kills in one round with the mi-28... All I had to do was hover and let him rape away... As long as he kept hitting the AA sites, there was nothing that could touch him... (ok, well, occasionally I had to dodge an AT missile and such..) But still, best place to rack up kill assists...

Comment

i wasnt even trying to get it but i was flying on mashturr? city in a helo full of people and got it in no time.

Comment

I got it last night on Daqing oilfields, gunning from the top of a tank.

Comment

Got it flying the Su-34 on Oman...

Comment

Working...
                    X