• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some friends, do it properly.

Comment

who sings that song and whats the name?

Comment

Good movie in my opinion i would really like to be in a full movie of Black Hawk Down just likethe real movie but in BF2

Comment

Pretty cool, I have a question in the part where the anti tank missile is shot up at the BH how did you do that zoom effect?

Comment

Do it properly with a storyline aswell and it will be good

Comment

Thnx all.!!!!!!!!...i like your replies
              Ok ok, i will try to change music, could someone advice another?
              The name of the music is "where is my mind" of Pixies.
              The effects of zoom and vibration inside heli was made with PowerDirector4 effects.
              I will try to get more people of my clan to do it.
              Perhaps someone make a better video. Its a great idea.

Comment

I'll be happy to help if you need anything doing i just watch BHD in the last few days it rocks

Comment

Pretty could, could use more work.
                  Try to remove the name tag and def more people in the future. I would try and go with some music from the movie maybe. Make more consistency in your shots where the helo almost hit the building and then was in the air again. Like the effects, possible include more. Also make it look like the BH was about to land or something, otherwise it looked lik it was waiting to get hit(it really was).

I am curious how you were able to shoot a rocket at yourself if you were the only one playing...

Comment

A little not that good but nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Smith
                      Pretty could, could use more work.
                      Try to remove the name tag and def more people in the future. I would try and go with some music from the movie maybe. Make more consistency in your shots where the helo almost hit the building and then was in the air again. Like the effects, possible include more. Also make it look like the BH was about to land or something, otherwise it looked lik it was waiting to get hit(it really was).

I am curious how you were able to shoot a rocket at yourself if you were the only one playing...
                      Ok, thnx!.. I will Try.

I was flying in BH, when i arrive to the main place, i jumped in parachute and the BH was still flying, I shooted it from floor. It was very dificult, I tryed it 5 or 6 times

Sry for my english, im spanish

Comment

Well that was not too bad, I expected worse. Could use a lil more action

Comment

I tried downloading...
                          What ever that site is that is hosting it leaves something more to be desired.

Sorry, I am not going out of my way for it.

Comment

i would love to see more action...

Comment

Since we are all not Movie producers, I would have to say this short film was pretty cool. I enjoyed it. The camera angles were great. The music gave it a nice feeling to it. I liked it. I like most of the movies I see from you guys. I have no right to criticize any of them. I cant make SH*T!! Keep em ocming

Comment

Working...
                              X