Team Vehicle damage..ummm no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Vehicle damage..ummm no

Well heres the problem. i was playing chinese side and i forgot which map it was but i saw one of them USMC apahces so i went int one of em AA turrets to take him out, and every time the missle hit him it sais Team vehicle damaga im like WTF this is an amarican Heli not ours. and then it took me 8 missles to take him down and then at the end i lost about 15 points. now thats quality :laugh:

There is no apache in game, you were probably shooting the Havoc (looks sorta like the apache) which would be friendly, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
      There is no apache in game, you were probably shooting the Havoc (looks sorta like the apache) which would be friendly, lol.
      no m8 it was that white heli, i know the diffrence. like the chinese one has cammo all over it. im talkin about the cobra or what ever the hell its called

Comment

Are you sure your team didn't steal it?

Comment

lol. i call it an apache too. cobra sounds ghey.

Comment

Cobra is one of the best attack helicopters of all time. The apache is just insane and is still very advanced for fixed wing aircraft. However I'm sure they are developing a new assult helicopter, they would be dumb not to be.

Comment

Cobra is one of the best attack helicopters of all time. The apache is just insane and is still very advanced for fixed wing aircraft. However I'm sure they are developing a new assult helicopter, they would be dumb not to be.

an Mi 24 could take em both.

Comment

You mean that boat they call a Hind? Its wayyyy to big. The crosshatch on it has to look like the frickin wall of china to a radar operator.

Comment

You mean that boat they call a Hind? Its wayyyy to big. The crosshatch on it has to look like the frickin wall of china to a radar operator.
                  its big but it pack alot of firepower and armor. and of course transport possiblities. well depending which one u use. i mean theres ones with 2 minigun on the side a 50 cal cannon on the bottom. even heat seeking missles. cause that thing could hold alot of things

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                    its big but it pack alot of firepower and armor. and of course transport possiblities. well depending which one u use. i mean theres ones with 2 minigun on the side a 50 cal cannon on the bottom. even heat seeking missles. cause that thing could hold alot of things

No kidding, its a flying whale, lol.

Comment

No kidding, its a flying whale, lol.
                      LMAO!

Comment

happens a lot to me too...mostly on operation clean sweep at the very start when im on MEC and the black hawk comes around for the first time...it's a bug.

Comment

Working...
                        X