Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your weirdest deaths

i was in karkand and a supply drop landed on my head while i was running

in kubra dam i jumped from the bridge on top of the dam to the bottom and got hit by a jet half way to the bottom(no parachute yet)

in sharqi i jumped down from the balcony where the US heli spawns and an enemy jumped from the roof and landed on my head in mid-air

jumping off A bridge on kubra dam to land on a friendly helicopter, stayed alive for bout a minute then it realized I was there, I died, he got the tk. Didn't punish him

Comment

2 days ago i was playing the map with the nuclear power plant i was fighting in the marine fighter jet i was flying low going to bomb chinas airfield i flew like 10 feet above their artillary BIG MISTAKE the artillary shot my plane down and it exploded!

Comment

Teammates keep ramming my Blackhawk with planes and I get punished for teamkilling

Comment

The one that ticks me off the most of exiting a slow moving APC in to a combat area or to cap a flag and getting ran over.

Jumping buggies to hard and blowing up on impact.

Comment

I jumped of a small ledge to get a flag and a damn sniper poped me in the head.

Comment

Had very little health, and a teammate behind me decided to sprint at me. Somehow the "push" killed me.

Comment

There was this one time I just fell over dead. I swear I just died there on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by dmonkey
                  Had very little health, and a teammate behind me decided to sprint at me. Somehow the "push" killed me.
                  Yea I noticed that too, somtimes it makes my fly like 10 feet and I get hurt from it

Comment

i was walking right beside a anti tank mine and , what do you know one of my tanks strolls by and i get blown up with it. this was at karkan by the way.

and then once dont know how this hapaned, i ejected out of my heli then the enmy one ramed me on the front an i died.

Comment

I got hit in the air while jumping from my plane and the arty was going up and coming dow....one hit me. I know it will never happen again...

Comment

Originally posted by IapocI
                        There was this one time I just fell over dead. I swear I just died there on the spot.
                        That same thing happened to me once. The HUD message just said 'Cleepa is no more'.

Comment

Originally posted by IapocI
                          same here but more than 1 time i garantee that.....1 time i was parachuting and sumhow got hit by an incomin arti shell(wasnt on ground but in mid air)

Comment

once this angel came from above me and squished me tiny head!

Comment

once, i killed somone and i hadnt even shot my gun in like 5 minutes (no, not a damgage assist). I was running with one of my buddies from one side of the map to the other, when all of a sudden i looked up and it said fraidtofight killed soandso. wierd huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X