Kill/death ratios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill/death ratios

When I play assault, I can usually get a decent kill/death ratio, like 20 kills to 6 deaths. When I play medic, the numbers worsen considerably, like 20 to 14 or something like that.

Now, It is obvious that you have to just be more defensive with the medic and you can't fight as much because they have less armor. For this reason, I think that armour is definitely of some importance, especially in close 1v1 battles with good players, since every little bit makes a difference.

So what is your usual k/d ratio? I think that these numbers are much better skill indicators then other stats, since rank is null because you can just stat whore instead of actually playing correctly.

i fidn i die a lot more because i run out to revive a guy then i get killed. But at least you can revive yourself which has helped me a lot. This is one of the reasons why I am medic a lot.

Comment

What I like doing as a non-medic kit is picking up a medic kit if they've been hit, so you can revive them. Best of both worlds!

Comment

my kill/death ratio is shocking... but this is the first time I've played any of the battlefield series and I'm dying though the learning process.

BTW one of the ribbons (War College) requires a K/D ratio higher than 3. Not many people in the top 50 have that ribbon... actually I couldn't see one that did have it. I know I'm out of the running without some series kill streaks...

Comment

ussually im close to a 1:1 ratio...
          sometimes i little less or more...
          but never too far...

Comment

2.26 as of this moment. Would be higher but I overextend myself reviving pubbers.

Comment

2.06 or something like that, but its getting higher

Comment

Originally posted by crashtest
                What I like doing as a non-medic kit is picking up a medic kit if they've been hit, so you can revive them. Best of both worlds!
                Can you really pick up other kits? How do you do it? Damn, I've been playing for like 23 hours and never noticed this

Comment

I'm about 10:1 with tanks (Love'm) and overall about 2.7:1. My goal is to get to 3:1... Hopefully sometime soon.

Comment

christ your all a bunch of AAO playin fragrate whores with that 2.0+ ****......

Comment

Originally posted by qazxcv
                      Can you really pick up other kits? How do you do it? Damn, I've been playing for like 23 hours and never noticed this
                      HAHA, jk....well you just hit "G" when you stand over a dead body...you'll see a duffle bag looking thing.

Comment

Yeah, just hit G and you can pick stuff up. For example, if a spec ops puts C4 on a tank but dies before he can blow it up, you can pick his kit up and blow the tank up.

Stuff like this happens more than you think, so it is good to know how to react!

Comment

1.5 right now, but I've gotten better as infantry and my kill rate has been almost consistently 3 to 1 in games. I'm glad my kills/death are still low enough where it will be fairly easy to change the ratio

Can you imagine having 5000 kills and 5000 deaths and having to make that a 2 to 1 ratio?

Comment

I am a medic a lot and I am just defending myself and Ill revive someone even if it means take fire so Im usually 12-10 or something but my teamwork is 40 or so normally and I always get revive top player...always. I think once I didnt get it.

Comment

Originally posted by crashtest
                              When I play assault, I can usually get a decent kill/death ratio, like 20 kills to 6 deaths. When I play medic, the numbers worsen considerably, like 20 to 14 or something like that.
                              Yep, same thing for me, that's why I avoid playing medic altogether. Engineer ftw!

Comment

Working...
                              X