No CD patchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CD patchs

i searched and found nothing(sry if there is something but i dident come up with anything), i also dont know about the rules about this kind of stuff so if its not allowed on this forum just lock up the thred Mod's.

does any one know of any no cd fixes because i use other softwares that require disks and i dont like switching between the different disks all the time. most of my other games i have been able to copy useing Alcohol 120 but this is the only game(so far) that i cant get to work useing virtual drives. i have tryed some of the fixes from GameCopyWorld but none of them work...
    again im not sure if this is and alright topic on TotalBF2...

None that will work as PunkBuster will detect it and not like it, will kick and eventually ban you globally. Its part of Copyright protection.

Comment

i had one before version 1.02 and i never got kicked/baned... then again things have probably changed since then... has anyone been about to make an image of the cd using CloneCD or Alcohol 120% punkbuster wont detect that... because your just putting an image on a vitural drive...

i also thought that the Copyright protection act stated that you could make back up copys of games/dvds if you legaly owned a copy of the game/dvd and if you sold the orginal copy of the game that backups had to be destroyed...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
        None that will work as PunkBuster will detect it and not like it, will kick and eventually ban you globally. Its part of Copyright protection.
        Sheesh.. some people I tell you, parading around and providing false information is not my idea of supporting a community.
        1. Punkbuster only detects / scan's system game files. Battlefield 2 launcher is neither.
        2. Punkbuster will not ban OR kick you if you use a no cd crack or mini iso. PB can not detect it, plain as daylight. PB does not know the difference between a hex'd launcher or an image running on your system.
        3. It has nothing to do with copyright protection.

Simple answer for the poster, use google, there is plenty of info on the web regarding a no cd and battlefield 2 mini iso's. Also, if you used the search function on the forums you would have found your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
          has anyone been about to make an image of the cd using CloneCD or Alcohol 120% punkbuster wont detect that...
          Yer I've done it using Alcohol 120% and Daemon tools and it works perfectly. No cd cracks are a pain in the arse coz everytime a new patch comes out u have to find the crack to match.

This way once you've done it once then that's it, just install any patches that come out and keep playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Fo
            Yer I've done it using Alcohol 120% and Daemon tools and it works perfectly. No cd cracks are a pain in the arse coz everytime a new patch comes out u have to find the crack to match.

This way once you've done it once then that's it, just install any patches that come out and keep playing.
            when i try to do it i get a bunch "Read data examination error at : xxxx" in alcohol... it eventualy makes the image but when i mount it and then try to launch the game it says please insert the disk... i also tryed makeing an image in CloneCD it makes the image but i am unable to use it...

i have tryed the mini-iso things from GameCopyWorld and looked on google and have tryed everything thats up to date and none of it will work it just keeps telling me to insert the disk... all of my other games i have imaged so i dont have to use the disks this is the only one so far that i havent been able to make an image of and im not sure why...

Comment

i use a no dvd patch and i play alllll the time, so you sir are mis informed

Comment

an avalanche of false information

Comment

I appologize, I should have said "that I know of". Then again I don't really have a use for a no CD-Patch....ever, so. My appologies :-p

Comment

There was a no cd patch for BF2 available before it was even released in the shops but yes you don't want it because as soon as your dodgy .exe is detected your serial will be blacklisted so if you bought the game you'd end up having to buy it again.

Unless you don't mind playing on unranked cracked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
                      when i try to do it i get a bunch "Read data examination error at : xxxx" in alcohol... it eventualy makes the image but when i mount it and then try to launch the game it says please insert the disk... i also tryed makeing an image in CloneCD it makes the image but i am unable to use it...
                      When u get the first two or three errors resulting from the disc protection then u can stop the burn. When it asks u if u want to delete the image you should say no, and keep it. This mini image u have burned is all u need.

U haven't mentioned wot tool ur using to mount it with... I use Daemon tools.

U could also go to gamecopyworld as they have pre-burned mini images already done so all u have to do is d/l one and mount it.

Comment

I use mounted mini-images for all of my games where possible.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
                          There was a no cd patch for BF2 available before it was even released in the shops but yes you don't want it because as soon as your dodgy .exe is detected your serial will be blacklisted so if you bought the game you'd end up having to buy it again.

Unless you don't mind playing on unranked cracked servers.
                          What load of crock! Fear and ignorance, plain and simple. I have played Battlefield 1942 non-stop for years with various ***** cracks. I have never had my unique CD key banned. I have not had my account banned with BF2 ***** (1.0) or mini-images (1.02) on any ranked server. And why would I be? They (the master server and game servers) are only interested if you are using an illegitimate (ie. not-unique & therefore not-purchased) CD key or if you are cheating. If you have a unique CD-key you have obviously purchased the game.

Comment

Not necercarily, ******s can create new unique CD keys, and i know for a fact the 'scene' release of BF2 had a ****** and cracked.exe in the image.

So if you haven't had your account banned then thats more a question of EA being lame than them not minding.

Do you honestly think they don't mind people using a reverse engineered version of there software? Its highly illegal.

Comment

******s don't generate authentic keys. You have a 1/1,000,000,000 chance of actually getting an authentic key licensed by EA.

******s just give you a key that passes the algorithm requirements and allows you to install the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X