Repair Badge help needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Badge help needed...

So I've been going a lot engineer lately to get my repair badge and I just can't do it at all. The most repair points I've ever gotten in one round has been 3. Most people don't let me fix their tank they just drive off, I'll follow them but then they'll usually drive into a fight and get destroyed leaving me sitting in an open field in my jeep, and I don't get points for fixing my own vehicle which really sux since I repair it constantly. Does anyone have any good tips for being a successful repair engineer?

Yes , wait for someone 2 brake ur alitery / uav van / scaner van / i got it after i fixed the altel 2 times , fixing vehicules dosen't do much since ppl just tk by raming you.

Comment

I finally got mine yesterday repairing arty also I got alot of points in M. City driving in Humvee and flying in bh.

Comment

heli whore

Comment

Whats weard is my score that i get from games isent saving even after the updates...and all i play is ranked servers ..why ?

Comment

Find a good blackhawk pilot with a gunner or 2 and repair the chopper from the inside on the F4 or F5 slot. Keep working on it, cause you have to find the right spot to repair. It's kind of buggy to find the right spot, but you'll start to rack em up once you figure it out. You'll also get alot of caps and kill assists too!

Comment

Helps to repair art. alout.

Comment

yeah the bh has a bug where sometimes it doesnt show the repair animation, u just gotta find the right spot

Comment

Me need help on repair badge as well that is the only few badges I havent got (Got every badge except 4 of them)
                  Also how you meant to do Explosive badge!!!!! It is too hard pls help

Comment

Doesn't this site have that info.

Comment

C4 Badge

Originally posted by yunsb33
                      Me need help on repair badge as well that is the only few badges I havent got (Got every badge except 4 of them)
                      Also how you meant to do Explosive badge!!!!! It is too hard pls help

Strap some C4 to the front of a buggy and charge into a group of bad guys and step out press button! Dinner's Done! Next Turkey!

Comment

I would agree, jump in a Blackhawk and repair as you're going along. Mashtuur City is a good map for this. Keep trying as I can also confirm there's a weird bug where you get out the wrench and it doesn't work some of the time.

I actually got my repair badge by repairing artillery guns on Sharqi Peninsula. Someone dropped a supply crate near the MEC artillery and a squad was camped spwaning special forces guys who kept C4ing the guns. I was an engineer and kept repairing them not caring that I kept getting killed because it would help me get my badge.

Comment

ya its easy let your art get destoyed then repair. 1 point per repaired art piece.

Comment

I got my repair badge in BH.
                            Check out if theres a good BH crew on the server, join, and sit in the back
                            sellect the wrench and aim at a part of the chopper so you can repair it.
                            every time the bh hits damage, repair it.
                            On a 200 ticket kubra dam match youll easily get it

Comment

Easiest way is to tank whore on Strike at Karkand. Repair your pwn tank when you need to.

Comment

Working...
                              X