Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DARN BLACKHAWK NOOBS.... found a solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DARN BLACKHAWK NOOBS.... found a solution.

In the map, Mashuur City, there r 2 tanks. take one tank, and when a black hawk is hovering or goin slow, aim, and shoot. i got 30 kills and 4 deaths by doing this. heheheh. other maps, i really dunno, if there is a tank, do the same. tht is right, everything has a weakness.

srry for the double post, but here is the pic:
    and yes, it is on low settings.
    edit: fps is usually 90, i had aim on and i didnt noe until some1 imed me. oops lol.

Comment

Hmmmm nice bit of advice although I dont really get it about the title of the thread

Comment

lol. i always get killed by blackhawks flying around, and it gets me pissed cause NO ONE cares about it. to others, it maybe a ***** in there as*, but to me, it is a WHOLE CATUS IN MY as*. lol. just flying around all the time. so i took actions. also took down a black hawk wit the gp30s

Comment

Easy to kill tanks as defence on this map

do a search on the top bar for blackhawk and you'll find posts like this all the time. Its just a matter of team work.

Simple answer for the blackhawk to the tank defence - "a SPEC ops guy".he can just drop C4 out the door ontop of the tank and blow it from inside the chopper - and this does work.

What stops all this capping is a good defence and thats what is lacking on a lot of servers. Most of the regular players on our server have twigged this and now defend when they have capped a flag with mobile MG vehicals.

Comment

I have an Idea, go spec ops and place c4 where the helicopter spawns, since this spawn point is usually empty. there wont be much resistance. then wait for them to hop in and boom. then place some more c4 there and leave the area completely so if you see the blackhawk get destroyed count its spawn time and boom again.

Comment

i dont like to wait. i am the boy who looks for trouble. sometimes i wait, but y wait when u can kill people in ur tank and when u c the hawk, take ur chance.

Comment

Posting a tip on shooting a Blackhawk down with a tank, is the same as telling me to grab a rifle and shoot a soldier...

Common sense jesus.... this aint a tip its called common sense. I down quite a few helis like this

Comment

I always get all these warm and fuzzy feelings when my nukular tank shells connect with those shiny whirly-birds

Comment

Working...
                  X