commander badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commander badges

how the **** i get a commander badges??? i have played commander over 10 ours and i get like 60 commander points but i dont get the badge.
    what must i do to get it i want that badge??

i have played commander over 10 ours and i get like 60 commander points but i dont get the badge.
    The 2x bonus does not count towards the badge. Get on a 32 player karkand map and command for a full round. As long as the USMC doesn't take all the MEC flags, your bound to get around 60-70 points without the 2x bonus.

Comment

so 2X dont count so i have to lose and get 50 point or 40 hehe

Comment

No, you can win, but you have to get the 40 points before the doubler bonus.

Comment

ok thanks m8ts

Comment

Go to Kubra dam map with 64 people in it
            It takes long time to finish a match
            Letting you have longer time to stay as commander increasing your point
            You need 38~40 points to get it

Comment

Originally posted by yunsb33
              Go to Kubra dam map with 64 people in it
              It takes long time to finish a match
              Letting you have longer time to stay as commander increasing your point
              You need 38~40 points to get it
              aye true but not good if it's near the end of the round and the mutiny kicks in :cry:
              and is it just me or does everyone who starts as a commander instantly have some idiot start a mutiny as soon as you sit in that commander seat?
              every bleeding time!

Comment

The easiest way is to go to a server playing a 64 player map with 32 or less players. The round takes a very long time to end and you have plenty of time because they start at around 300 tickets on 64 player maps. I got my commander badge and staff officer ribbon yesterday.

Comment

yeah that what i going to try thanks for all your tips

Comment

Working...
                  X