A very very annoying thing/bug about C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very very annoying thing/bug about C4

While I was in Spec-ops, after I throw a c4 and switched to detonator and thinking gonna blow my opponent up. It suddenly switched and throwed a c4 out again. And no, I didnt press right click two times, it just switched itself.
    Has this happen to anybody? It occurs very often for me.

yeaqh happens to me sometimes.. sucks =\

Comment

Happens occasionally, I find if you're running and hopping around (to avoid gunfire) it seems to happen more often. If I just stop and pause for a sec, then try to detonate, the C4 will actually blow up.

Comment

yeah i had it 2

Comment

Yep. Irritating like ****. Hope they fix it for 1.03.

Comment

that happened to me last night i tried to throw one down and run and detonate but it kept throwing more down when i clicked the trigger.

Comment

it totally ruins the "i laid the c4 as the tank rolls away and gotta blow it before i get shot" moment....

Comment

I always have the problem of throwing my last C4 and It detonates as soon as the last one leaves my hand. A bug that I hope is fixed...

Comment

I hate that. It was very annoying trying to get my explosives badge because half the time I ended up blowing myself up since I would toss 2 explosives because of the switch. I was just like F it and blew em both.

Comment

Never happened to me however they should fix that in the new patch coming at August

Comment

Working...
                    X