Not Recording States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Recording States

I started playing and got alot of score and some ribbons , i had joined serveral servers the same day , at the end of the day i come and chek my bfhq and my states didn't change from this morning , its as if I haden't played all day ....My question is , any one of you guys experiencing this same situation , if so what can we do ?

Originally posted by 5nakeEy3s
    I started playing and got alot of score and some ribbons , i had joined serveral servers the same day , at the end of the day i come and chek my bfhq and my states didn't change from this morning , its as if I haden't played all day ....My question is , any one of you guys experiencing this same situation , if so what can we do ?
    What state are you playing in and why do you want it recorded?

Comment

Like my overall score did not save , the same way as my awards that i get sometimes dont save , usaly it takes a couple of minutes , but i had waited a couple of hours i posted this because it happend more then 1c same with my bro AlphexHunter

Comment

Originally posted by 5nakeEy3s
        and you started another thread about this why?

Comment

stats, not states, idiot

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
            stats, not states, idiot
            He is giving him **** he well deserves, if he would have even read oh I don't know 1 out of every 6 topics or so, he would see their pertain to stats....

A simple search reveals.....

Comment

Working...
            X