Stats didnt update, missing 500 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats didnt update, missing 500 points

It has been 10 hours and still havnt seen 500 points i got playing lastnight. I also noticed that when i started the game up it had a error on BFHQ , had a false number and everything else blank. I take it that when this happens your stats dont get recorded? I had stats take a hour at most or reboot to update but this is too long and rebooting didnt help.
    So just wondering if anyone else has got this Blank BFHQ on stat section noticed missing points?

I've had something the same as you got....after Patch 1.01 I went to play on a EA ranked server hoping that they were the ones whcih got updated first...I played the whole night...got like ~500 points...and they didn't get recorded, ever....cuz that server wasn't updated to patch 1.01 for some reason...and some guy later told me that EA servers havent been updated at that time, and after that I didn't see any EA US Official servers in the List till 1.02

Comment

same thing happened last night here
      BFHQ showed zero points and reset my son to private
      has not repaired itself yet

Comment

i just played again this morning, got about 300 points, waited 30minutes to see if it showed up and still the same, wtf is going on?

Comment

the weekend is probably the worst time for stats update but it makes sense. Everyone is on at the weekend playing and the stats are gonna take several hours to update. Give it time if they are still missing after 3/4 days then yes there is a problem. As for the poster about being reset to private i think over the weekend the stat servers had a high load and i know i logged in over the weekend and i had those ridiculously high scores and was a private. Just log out and log back in again ad it should sort itself. I hate to think how much number crunching the stat servers do over the weekend. EA need to get a computer like IBM's blue gene for the stats :laugh:

Comment

christ havent anyone of u read any of the gazillion posts/threads about this? sometimes it takes like 24 hours. I've had this aswell. eventually it showed up. just chill the world is going to end because it didnt update the millisecond u got your kill. sure if it takes days then something is wrong. I mean the other night I played it took untill this morning for it to update.

I've also had the problem the other day that when I joined a server I wasnt ranked. I was a private again and my unlock was gone. I just restarted the game and joined a new server and it was all back to normal. just chill and stuff will eventually solve it self.

Comment

AH, no wonder read this!

BF2 Accounts Outage
              Written by Double-T, 26.07.2005 at 05:30.
              A small note from EA about the account server down times yesterday:

quote:
              Accounts Outage

Attentions soldiers! We want to let the Community know that GameSpy, EA and DICE are aware of the current Battlefield 2 accounts outage and will deploy a fix for the issue in the next hour. We ask for your patience as we resolve this issue.

Thanks for your continued support.

Source: www.battlefield2.com

We don't know if we can expect more downtime today, but we're on top of it and we will keep you informed!

Comment

old news ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by andy2006
                  old news ^^^
                  If its old news, why hasnt it been posted! or stickied

Comment

Well it finally updated, The world is not ending after all!

Comment

Working...
                    X