Teamplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamplay

Anyone here have xfire? I want to work as a team but this game is really hard to do that. So many lone wolfs think they are special. Could some please post an xfire tag so I can use teamwork with someone? Thank you, have a good night.

Feel free to add me my xfire account name is ita1ian2ta11ion and my msn is CalabriaBella@hotmail.com.

Comment

Always looking for a good squad with teamwork, add me if ya like (kennyr2k)

Comment

Feel free to add me to - Thalin

Comment

My xfire name is tyrionx.

Comment

why not join a public server and create a squad named TEAMPLAY? i do this every now and then and i'm always surprised how many people actually DO want to play as a team but can't just seem to find the right group of people in a public server to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
              why not join a public server and create a squad named TEAMPLAY? i do this every now and then and i'm always surprised how many people actually DO want to play as a team but can't just seem to find the right group of people in a public server to play with.
              By any chance, you didn't happen to play at the LMS Karkand server, did ya?

Comment

If a play with a good squad I get 30 or 40 points, if, on the otherhand, there is no squad work going on, I'll get 10 -15. Don't need your basic Maths badge to work that out!

Comment

i have leaned that xfire is just a listing of friends and where they are playing
                  join a clan - ( so many to choose from)
                  and then use ventrilo = wow this works great
                  have not tried teamspeak
                  i trolled for a few days for a clan
                  (mostly in this forum - under clan section)
                  afre sure there a many that will meet your expectations

we (son and I) joined
                  "www.thecongclan.com"

Comment

Working...
                  X