Don't know what to decide on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what to decide on

Can some folks help me with this one. I have played Joint Operation Typhoon Rising demo ealrier on and BF2 demo lately. Looks tome that both are modern warfare, and surprisingly BF2 demo is not as laggy as JO:TR's.

Which one should I get? If I get both, I feel like I am getting a second copy of each.

BF2 imo

Comment

I've played both. JO:E is pretty good, but BF2 is better gameplay and graphic wise. If you mainly play medic, you'll like BF2 better. You actually get points for healing, not just reviving.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Comment

BF2 hands down. But then again: I am not a big fan of the JointOps gameplay.

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

What about getting both of them?

Comment

After Playing JO and JOE for as long as they were out then swicthing to this I can say this is a huge stpe forward in gameplay

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Get both. Although bf2 is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than JO, JO is still a really good game

Comment

bf2 is way better i got JO and i like bf2 better

Comment

okay joint ops is a waste of money, if you buy anything from NovaLogic, you're wasting your money. they havent even released a patch for DFX in like 6 months, and the trainers from JO work with DF:X. go figure...noob game, if you buy a DEAD GAME that NO ONE PLAYS then you've just owned yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X