Abuse Of Power From French Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse Of Power From French Server

I come here to denounce publicly the abuse of power of the administrator of the server EA FRANCE OFFICEL 7 with ip 84.207.19.18.

Every single time that I enter in that server the administrator kick me out, I have even try this, to enter in the game and no move at all, it will no take one minute without been kick out by that administrator, no matter what, he or she or it will kick me out, my question is, do I have any rights, do he or she or it have rights to kick me out without any reason.

It'll be Punkbuster, have you been kicked previously on that server for TK'ing?

Comment

It could be that they have reserved places, in which case you never stood a chance of joining.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAJ
        It could be that they have reserved places, in which case you never stood a chance of joining.
        I know that server. It's a PUB so it prolly doesn't have any reserved places. It's Punkbuster more likely. Use PBWeb to update Punkbuster. Be sure to read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, the message is :
          YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM THE SERVER BY AN ADMIN OR FOR EXCESSIVE TEAM KILLING OR AS A RESULT OF A SUSCEFULL KICK VOTE.

Whitout haven fire a single shoot or been in place a vote against me from anybody, I has been in other places and there has been a mention to Punkbuster, not in this server.

Comment

Are you from France or near it? Maybe your ping was too high. Using a dail up or high ping will get you booted everytime.

Comment

I am in Ireland on broadband 1 megabit, that do not happend with the uk servers and with them the ping is even lower, I think they keep record of ip adresses to band them

Comment

Its because the server is bugged, happeneds with a lot of people including myself.

Comment

Those places aren't reserved for France people ? I joined those 64 servers and saw every player getting kicked one after the one until my turn (44 where kicked before me).

Comment

Working...
                  X