Knockdowns ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockdowns ?

I was just curious to get others opinion on an idea of having players knocked down when they are hit by a bullet...

I was thinking that if a person is standing when hit, they would goto the crouched position, and if they were crouched when hit, they would go prone...

A system like this would also be good for when you hit a person running or jumping around; as they would drop to the crouched position once hit, and then they would have to stand back up to run away, or actually try to shoot...

It would be somewhat of a reward for getting the first hit, or jump on your target.. Plus it would eliminate the ability to bunny hop/excessively jump around when a player gets hit by a round.. A knockdown system could also benefit snipers without making them overly powerful; catching someone running and knocking them down as a sniper would be a great tactic..

sounds dumb

Comment

^^^^^ grow up??

I reckon its not a bad idea, its a easy way to tell how accurate you are too, not to mention making the game "more realistic" for all those purists. I think its got merit

Comment

I think it is a great idea. Heat of Battle, a Call of Duty realism/teamwork mod, had a similar system. If you got shot in your foot, you went prone. If you got hit in the hands, you dropped your gun. It was excellent, and made for some hilarious gameplay too...

Comment

Working...
        X