Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Recorder....

Hey all...

In the game... i goto the "community" tab...

in there , i see something about recorder or recorded games...

How can i record ?
    If i join a server with record enabled...what do i have to do , to see the recording ?

do i need to type something ?

thanks

Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

First...the server has to be set up to record. And set up corectly. After you play a full map, go to your community tab in the main game menu.
      On the left hand side you should see the round that was just recorded. It will have date and time and map played. click on that and select download.
      This will download the demo to your harddrive.
      It will then put it in your library on the right side. Now select that and hit play file!

Remember...it will only work on servers that have the demo recording feature enabled and set up properly!

We have a 16 man ranked server set up with the recorder on.
      70.86.42.164 SUX2BU Suxsquad.com Infantry

Try it..it is a great game feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Lets be Friends
        First...the server has to be set up to record. And set up corectly. After you play a full map, go to your community tab in the main game menu.
        On the left hand side you should see the round that was just recorded. It will have date and time and map played. click on that and select download.
        This will download the demo to your harddrive.
        It will then put it in your library on the right side. Now select that and hit play file!

Remember...it will only work on servers that have the demo recording feature enabled and set up properly!

We have a 16 man ranked server set up with the recorder on.
        70.86.42.164 SUX2BU Suxsquad.com Infantry

Try it..it is a great game feature.
        So where does one find out how to set this up correctly on their servers?

I am having one hell of a time..... Any help would be much appreciated......

Hey BTW is Snotty still on SUX?

Comment

You can either go on a laggy ranked server or you can record your own local multiplayer server and record your own stunts...

demo.recorddemo "demo name"
          demo.stoprecording

Once your done recording the file will be in your battefield 2/mods/bf2/demos

then copy the demo you just made and transfer it to my documents/battlefield 2/profiles/default/demos

If there is no demos folder you will have to create it...

Once this is done, start battlefield 2 and click on community and select the file you just made and hit play...enjoy pehaps one of the best features of bf2

Oh and by the way we have 32 player ranked server that records every round without lag. The files are for private download only...(64.69.47.113)

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
            You can either go on a laggy ranked server or you can record your own local multiplayer server and record your own stunts...

demo.recorddemo "demo name"
            demo.stoprecording

Once your done recording the file will be in your battefield 2/mods/bf2/demos

then copy the demo you just made and transfer it to my documents/battlefield 2/profiles/default/demos

If there is no demos folder you will have to create it...

Once this is done, start battlefield 2 and click on community and select the file you just made and hit play...enjoy pehaps one of the best features of bf2

Oh and by the way we have 32 player ranked server that records every round without lag. The files are for private download only...(64.69.47.113)
            Actually we have a really nice ranked pub server and match server.

The match server has the recorder set to auto, at least that's what bf2cc reports. However I am unable to doenload the demos that were allegedly recorded. Sooooo.... what I am looking for is some guidance in getting our match server's settings so that we can use it for TWL matches which require the demo recording function. I know I don;t have something setup correctly but am unable to find info on how to properly set this up on a server.

Comment

Working...
            X