Sniper Zoom Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Zoom Level

Does anyone know if EA is going to add a higher oom level for the sniper rifles in a future patch??. i mean the current zoom level is pitiful. i know some people will complain that people will start whoreing sniper rifles but hey thts what happens in real life. And has anyone noticed how weak the barret is i mean it is 50.cal meant for anti vehicle yet from long range it still take 2 shots to body to kill.
    And yes i am a die hard df2 player.

DF2 or BF2?

sniping is, has, and always will be for noobs that literally suck with a normal weapon up close. snipers are the scum of the game IMO, bunch of pussies that wouldnt know what the hell to do if given an automatic

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
      DF2 or BF2?

sniping is, has, and always will be for noobs that literally suck with a normal weapon up close. snipers are the scum of the game IMO, bunch of pussies that wouldnt know what the hell to do if given an automatic
      what an ignorant kack.

Comment

lmfao

wait is this Souljah^ from dfr? delta force revolution? lol if it is

Comment

Delta Force 2? Or BF2? :P

The barret is really really weak, I agree.. And having the barret should mean a less extra ammo and decreased stamina, since that thing is heavy as piss

Comment

I beg to differ. I have alout of good friends that are snipers and rock at the game. So I believe a good sniper is anything but the scum of the game.

Comment

i was kidding, sometimes they're useful, but i play urban, so they really dont do much....

Comment

I'm a noob that always gets shot buy sniper rifles
                yeah, yeah you are. I agree though, some sniper scopes in real life have different zoom ranges. and A 50cal. is gonna blow a huge hole through someone's body and kill them instantly, not this 2 shot kill. Arcade vs. RL only goes so far, if it is so unrealistic, it just isn't right.

Comment

DF2 or BF2?

no need to be a **** and insult snipers

Comment

m95 need to be refined better scope and more accuate.

Comment

Originally posted by Souljah^
                      Does anyone know if EA is going to add a higher oom level for the sniper rifles in a future patch??. i mean the current zoom level is pitiful. i know some people will complain that people will start whoreing sniper rifles but hey thts what happens in real life. And has anyone noticed how weak the barret is i mean it is 50.cal meant for anti vehicle yet from long range it still take 2 shots to body to kill.
                      And yes i am a die hard df2 player.

God bless you sig

Id do her again!

Comment

If they increase zoom, they better add sway.

Comment

Sway is slightly retarded in a game.. but whatever, I don't care, its as predictable as anything.. not going to affect my accuracy

Comment

>but hey thts what happens in real life.

This isn't real life though. In real life a sniper on a ridge, say, might take a few shots at an enemy squad below but once they knew where he was would make himself scarce. They'd all be aware of his presence - as they can easily communicate with each other, or at least more easily than in BF2 - they'd act as a team and pretty soon they'd be lobbing lead, grenades, rt etc. in his general direction. One hit from any of which would probably be curtains for our sniper.

In BF2 much of that doesn't apply - the sniper isn't going to die for real and will heroically fight to the last. Trading one death for 2 or 3 points is a good deal in the game context. Keeping the sniper rifle underpowered is a good move - see what happened in CS, lots of sites just ban the AWP to keep the gameplay fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X