BF2 not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 not loading

Well i was at my moms and i had everything was well i was running the game at 800x600@85hz and i bring my computer to my dads and i put it on my dinkey 15inch lcd display everything goes well when i turn it on all other games run fine but bf2 doesnt load to the EA games screen when you start the game off it cuts right before it and goes back to the normal desktop and im thinking since i had it at 85hz and this lcd's maximum is 75 and i think that might be the problem but i maybe wrong and i was hoping you guys could help me out. Thanks System specs are

Shuttle sn25p
    3700+ sandiego
    ocz 1gb stick 2-3-2-5
    msi x800xl

Nevermind i got it too work i had to transfer everything to a different monitor reset the settings and then re do it on this monitor im sure ill be back another time for some help on other things

Comment

Alright i dont know if this is a bf2 acount server login problem or me problem.. I open bf2 login to my account and it loads for a little bit and puts me back on desktop this is the first time it has done it to me can someone help me out with this ide appreicate it
      Thanks

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Check to make sure your in-game settings are supported as well! Most LCDs don't support over 75Hz regaudless of resolution. Also try re-installing your video drivers, and sound drivers. Also obviously make sure firewall and router are properly configured.

Comment

reinstall bf2, ffs. If you change hardware or drivers, reinstall bf2.

Comment

Working...
            X