Statistics won't save?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics won't save?

Is anybody else having this problem today? I have 10,419 points.. a few more to go for Corporal. I have done about 300-400 points already today, as well as gotten Corporal twice, and gotten the Ground Defense ribbon three times, but nothing is saving.

I hope it just isnt me. I've tried logging in/out, rebooting, etc.

Thanks.

finish the round out when it gives you the rank info, or hit esc, and go to BFHQ while you are still on the server, you should get the promotion then.

-moved to client support section-

Comment

like all the thousands of threads of these sort of problems. give it a day and it will surely show up. u should know this by now.

Comment

I've finished every single map, and as well as went into BFHQ after I got the ranks, Lizzard. Teadaze, yes I know that his happens quite a bit - but I'm wondering if others are having the problem too - and not just me.

Comment

The servers take time to load your settings, so just wait dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Wranger4400
            The servers take time to load your settings, so just wait dude.
            I'm talking for about 7 hours now it havent saved. Just talked to a friend, he's having the same problem.

Comment

I have been having the same problem tonight and yesterday, I just finished a game with a 120 score and nothing have been saved.

Comment

Okay, there is this really cool feature on this forum called a search. If you used it you would find that:

#1 - It takes time, sometimes 1 or more days

#2 - Even at that EA reviews all logs for stat padding, so it can take time

#3 - Some servers don't report stats for some reason, it is unknown why at this point

#4 - TrinityGaming.com servers seem to be the best interms of instant stat reporting.

Comment

Working...
                X