Windows Media Player- PROBLEMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player- PROBLEMS

ok, well ever since i upgraded from a geforce fx5900 to a geforce 6800GT i cant watch videos or anything on it because it looks all wierd, all the colors are off and you cant make out the picture very wel..-- any ideas?

i just figured i would ask you all, since you might be able to help..

o yea, and i updated video card drivers, and still same problem.

Right-click on the desktop and select Properties.

From the Display Properties select Settings.

Click Advanced.

Click on the GeForce tab (this will be your video card model... example.. GeForce 6800 Ultra)

Click on Color Correction

There should be a drop down menu top left with Desktop, Video Overlay, and All. Select All from the dropdown box this should set everything to driver default and click Apply. And your video overlay gamma should be fixed.

Please note: This is the only temporary fix that will work with everything and, depending on your system, you might find yourself adjusting it everytime you restart your computer.

Comment

That's exactly what I had to do. Works fine for me and I don't have to change it everytime.

Comment

Re-install your video drivers. This happened to me with my X850XT PE, and all I had to do is re-install my video drivers.

Comment

Thx Leeta! Weird that I accidentally came across this. I just developed that problem and had never seen it before. Had no idea what I was going to do to fix it!! I was actually looking for a solution for a game related problem..hehe.

Comment

YES! works like a charm thanks a bunch man.

Comment

Working...
            X