Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one know why some awards never show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one know why some awards never show?

any one know why some awards never show up?

ive wone a few that have never showed up?

which ones? it matters. for example basic/veteran wont show once you have veteran/expert.

Comment

depends some servers update data slow.. but i heard EA is slow due to recent hack... remember other day when u could use any unlocked weapon

Comment

Originally posted by operator-AWG-

ususally for me its just a glitch and they usuallly show up a bit later

Comment

Originally posted by operator-AWG-

I've had this problem over the past two days: basic helicopter, transport took about 24 hours to show, the aerial service ribbon and basic aviator which I just got about ten minutes ago aren't showing in BFHQ.

Should I be worried?

Comment

Stats, awards, ribbons the lot always take around 24 hours to update for me sometimes longer. If it hasn't shown up for 3 or 4 days then something might be wrong.

Comment

Every server I have played on that is ranked..has shown my stats within 1 minute of the round ending.

I would consider thinking that the servers you play on are bunk...or have not been approved yet by EA. It took almost 1 week for EA to approve our server for example.

All scores achieved while waiting for the approval...DO NOT EVER get counted. Only after approval do points start being counted.

Also, if the server in question crashes before the round ends...no points.

Comment

It takes a while for the server to update your file so you just have to wait.

Comment

That's probably the answer--wait and see. My stats haven't updated yet either, and I'm due the Distinguished Service Ribbon as of yesterday.

Comment

Well I got my previous awards and collected two others which have yet to show up. I wish they would do something about this gamespy stat lag thing.

Comment

I would consider thinking that the servers you play on are bunk...or have not been approved yet by EA. It took almost 1 week for EA to approve our server for example.
                      Thats why u rent from an approved server provider. Why in gods name would EA have to approve it. They sell the rights to that server provider they dont do **** with it after that.

Comment

Of course we rented from an approved provider...how else would we be ranked now? The only difference is we aren't playing on EA's own overcrowded servers, and our equipment is far superior.

Comment

Was the server ranked?
                          u have to wait for the loading time

Comment

Working...
                          X