No announcement yet.

I want more single player... question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want more single player... question ?

Hey all...
    Just got BF2 and i love, it love, it love it...
    First game to give HL2 CS, a run for its money...

So here is the problem...
    I have all the maps for single player...
    But only for 16 players...
    And i cant change any of the settings either...
    spawn time is always 15...i want 30
    and a few other settings as well...

Anyway...

Is there a way to get the 32 player and 64 player maps over to the single player side ?

Also i want to be abble to change the single player settings...

I love to play online...
    But sometimes i just want to explore a map and play with the computer a bit too... And the 16 player maps are very small...

thanks

no no no no no no there is your answer to all your questions. except that you can download mods for 32 player map but your comp might blow up.

Comment

my comp is VERY fast...

Does not even blink at the 16 player maps...
      my comp could probably do the 64 player map if i could get it...

can you post a link to the 32 player map mods please ???

thanks

Comment

I have a mod that can increase the number of people in the server but it will still only be a 16 player map. Its always fun having 64 players in a 16 player map. It lags down even my computer though.

A64 3000+
        2gig pc3200 ram
        X800XT
        SB Audigy 2

Comment

thanks bacon...

but i want the 32 and 64 players... on the 32 and 64 player maps...
          its more about the maps for me...

thanks

Comment

From what I understand (and it makes sense), Dice only "pathed out" the 16 player maps. Even if you did manage to play the 32 or 64 player maps in single-player mode, it would be no fun because the bots would not know how to get the flags located outside the default 16-player area.

Comment

Yea.. And they still havn't released mod tools, so the community can't path 32 or 64 player maps yet either.

Comment

Their is no way to increase anything on a single player campain map.

Comment

Since no one seems to be answering your question, I registered just for you. There's a mod at this site http://www.dies-world.com/modules.ph...oad&cid=25#cat . "Mercenaries mod" the 1.5 patch, and a blood patch if you want it. I'm not sure what all is included, but I do know it has 32 and 64 player coop. Hope that helps.

Comment

I prefer the COOP mod released by codebasher over the mercenary mod, since other than a few crashes, the bots will spawn and pilot the aircraft and stuff that were put as extras... link is here:

Comment

Working...
                    X