How do you enable voice in game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you enable voice in game?

I just got a new headset and boom and was wondering how to go about using voice com in the game? I have Teamspeak but I'm such a noob with it, I don't know what to do. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys and the odd gal.

When you are in game you have to be in a squad to be able to talk to the people in that squad. To talk to the squad you press B and hold it until you're done talking. If you are a squad leader then you can press V to talk to the commander.

Comment

Thank you kind sir, I just got the set today and was trying to figure it out.

Comment

You need to be in a squard to talk to your squard and be a squard leader to talk to commander
        It is B to talk with your squard and V to talk with the commander
        also you can check if your mic is working by going to option menu and to check either sound setting or voice setting

Comment

Look in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2

Run a program called, "BF2VoiceSetup.exe".

Voip only works if you're in a squad, or commanding. Lonewolves can use voip.

The commander can talk to his/her squad leaders only.

The squad leaders can talk to the commander and his/her squad only.

Squad members can talk to their squad leader and their squad only.

The command channel is V, press v for an open mic between commander and squad leaders.

The squad channel is B, press B to open the squad channel between squad members.

Comment

First go to your option and make sure all the mic stuff is abiled. Then push v if you are squad leader or commander to talk to all in squads. Or push b to talk just within your squad.

Comment

Thanks guys, it works fine but I find in most sqads, no one uses it. I tried talking to the squad and all I got was "What?". LOL

Comment

Make sure they can hear you, your transmit volume maybe a bit low, so use the "Boost mic gain" option, and make sure Windows has the same thing enable in your Audio settings.

Comment

Some people might have it disabled and some people might speak little english.

Comment

Working...
                  X