Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help chosing Corporal Unlock

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me out. I just reached corporal, and i need advice on which gun to unlock. I play medic 99% of the time and unlocked the medic gun for my lance corporal unlock. In terms of other classes, i play engineer in vehicle-driven levels alot, and i play assault occasionally. I will sometimes switch to a certain class when its needed (ie a tank is covering a node, so i will spawn as an AT) Anyway, since I dont really need any of the other guns, I was just wondering which would be the best one to unlock? ive narrowed my choices down to the PKM, G36C, M95, or the Jackhammer. I was thinking maybe the jackhammer cause the engineer is my second most played class, but is there a big advantage to that gun? or what gun would you suggest?

thanks

G36C. that gun is great for gettin mad kills. its powerful as she-ot. just my .02

Shady

Comment

Playing as an Engy most of the time, I decided to unloick the Jackhammer for Corp... Absolutely LOVE it. Shreads people close range. Just don't try to shoot beyond ohh.... 10 meters!

Comment

thanks guys =) appreciate the quick responses. given me more to think about

Comment

get a gun you can rely on that will drop people. g36c is that gun.

Comment

Yeah, based on my past, I would unlock the PKM or the g36C...if you are into helping out your teammates, go with PKM - if you like going solo and doing your own thing and/or teammate stuff...g36 is also a gnarly gun

Comment

well you guys have it narrowed do for me to the G36 and the Jackhammer. Im more inclined to go for the G36 cause of all the postive reviews, however i barely use specops..

Comment

When u get an unlock, you tend to use the class more. For example, I unlocked the DAO (AT kit unlock). I absolutely love it. I never really used the AT kit much, only when needed. Now I pick the kit simply because of my unlock...it's just great. Since you play engi a lot..I would go with that unlock since it's similar to the DAO but g36 is cool too and it'll make u play more of that special forces class.

Comment

thanks riggz, think i should probably go with the jackhammer, as i really dont use spec ops that often. granted i may start playing specops more, but i think if i wanted to play a combat role i would probably play more assault and use the m203's

Comment

jackhammer is a strong choice...........only issue with it is because of its recoil, it constantly goes up so ya, u gotta pul it down FAST

Comment

G36c just get it! and learn how to use it.

Comment

Yepp, the g36c is a good gun. I unlocked it, and have played with about every other gun through kit pickups. I find that it is the best unlock with the G3 and L85 close behind.

So i say G36C

Comment

Choose the support weapon. It's got power and accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                          X