Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding

Okay,

First this is not a post about a blood/gore patch. Im wondering, does anyone remember the patch they put out for COD that when you got shot, you'd start to bleed, and depending on how bad you were shot you'd eventually bleed to death?

Man, something like that would be so kick ass in this game, esp. with medics running around. Medics could stop your bleeding of course by using their medic bag. Would add an element of realism too.

Whatchall think?

Shady

I like this aspect on Day of Defeat but it was taken out after the 1.1 patch, I don't think that it would work very well in this game due to the huge enviroments and the troubles people might endure to try to find a medic, rahter than focusing in on the main object for you team.

Comment

Well,

I thought it might actually help game play, because people would take better care not to get shot. I get kind of peeved with players who run out, get a kill, die, kill, die, etc etc over and over.

short of making the game a 1 spawn per round style, I think this would help make people think more 'militaristically'

Comment

Ea most likely will never allow blood into their game because of rating crap like that.

Comment

Well I would like to see an (say, bleeding) effect of heavy damage prevent healing for maybe 2-3 seconds. I find that I just can't kill anyone if they are a medic or have medics nearby with constant hits from m95.

Comment

Working...
          X