Not Shooting Medics?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Shooting Medics?!?!

Have any of you seen a person who dosent shoot medics? this serously pisses me off! i was sniping with another player yesterday and he said he got the guy running across the road. Then he said never mind because he was a Medic!!!!

If you dont shoot the medic the he will shoot you!
    HELL, i shoot medis 1st!!

If you are a person who dosent shoot medics please tell me y you dont

I don't see one reason why somebody wouldn't shoot a medic.

Comment

heh or better yet, wait for them to revive their friend you just killed then kill them both

Comment

You shoot the medics after they do the revive, then shoot them both.

Someone was talking to me abou this the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by shriven
          heh or better yet, wait for them to revive their friend you just killed then kill them both
          iawtc.

Comment

The only time I don't shoot medics is if they are going to revive someone. Then I usually try to see how many times I can kill the same person before the medic gives up or freaks out and tries to run, and then I shoot the medic.

Comment

Never shoot medics, shoot the guys they revive. When revived, they return in prone position, and are 'stunned' for about 2 seconds. Just BEGGING for a headshot. Once they die, let the medic run over and revive them again...

I think you know where I'm going with this, =P

~Salad

Comment

Well in real life I can understand why someone wouldn't shoot a medic. You know for helping a guy and honor and stuff... but in BF2? Who cares?

Comment

Salad, you stat padder!
                  LMAO

omg, and youre a medic too! how dare ye blasphem in such a way! :P :P :P

Comment

I know tank whores know better not to shoot medics when they are running towards a falling comrad with paddles on hand. I know it so much that i tested out a guy in a t-90 with a dead guy right in front of him. I start running towards the dead guy and i see the barrel of his tank just pointing at me while i run in front of him. I look at the body then i look at thim just wiating for me to revive him with his barrel now aiming right in front of my head. instead of reviving, i test how long he will wait until i do and i jsut stand there until the body disappears and he finally blasts me.

Comment

lmfao remy, thats classic. Even though all us medics know that real tank/chopper etc whores know to let us revvie first, I still grit my teeth every time I run for someone who just got blown to **** like, I know its coming I know its coming... and then I revive them and WHAM im down.. lmao.. but at least I got my 2 for revvie

Comment

Originally posted by Remy X.O.
                        I know tank whores know better not to shoot medics when they are running towards a falling comrad with paddles on hand. I know it so much that i tested out a guy in a t-90 with a dead guy right in front of him. I start running towards the dead guy and i see the barrel of his tank just pointing at me while i run in front of him. I look at the body then i look at thim just wiating for me to revive him with his barrel now aiming right in front of my head. instead of reviving, i test how long he will wait until i do and i jsut stand there until the body disappears and he finally blasts me.
                        Oh, that's classic. I admit if I'm in a tank, I'll wait until the medics revive the dude. It's funny watching the bodies fly when you put a shell right next to them. Although, I'm not sure how long I would wait if you didn't make a move.

Prolly not that long.

Comment

Working...
                        X