Looking for BF2 Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for BF2 Picture

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of what the pre-award image looks like in the awards screen? Not an actual screenshot of the awards screen...but the picture it shows before any badges are shown? Kinda like a computer desktop with the coffee and mouse.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

no dont know what you on about. I like your name though, seems your not the only monkey up for a fight

Comment

post a screenie then we might be able to help warmonkey

Comment

Originally posted by BattleChimp
        Does anyone know where I can find a picture of what the pre-award image looks like in the awards screen? Not an actual screenshot of the awards screen...but the picture it shows before any badges are shown? Kinda like a computer desktop with the coffee and mouse.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
        Do u mean the wallpaper from the Official fanpack download? If so u can get it from eagames bf2 downloads page..

Comment

No, I have no idea.

Comment

i know what hes talking about........ remember when we started playing the game and we clicked on awards..... the image with the mouse and the coffee and other ramdom objects. where its suppost to show the medals and badges you clicked on. hes wanting to know where you get that from. for the people who forgot.

Comment

I think you are talking about this.
              These are the walllpapers found in the fan site kit

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
                no dont know what you on about. I like your name though, seems your not the only monkey up for a fight

HUH????

Comment

Working...
                X