No announcement yet.

Don't bring claymores to a knife fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bring claymores to a knife fight!

Few minutes ago on Songhua Stalemate 64player I came in from the northeast flag to the flag just west of the main USMC base. I could hear a Chinese sniper gun firing away on that hill beside the helicopter pad, so I went up it in search of him. Found him laying beside the tree that is right behind and up the hill from that little building w/ a courtyard around it that has the flag. Super obvious place.

I lay down behind him, slash the knife a couple times and think I've killed him. The text at the top is scrolling too quickly and I think I've missed my name, but then I see him standing up. I had my rifle out and fire a couple rounds before I see his knife out.. I take mine out and a knife fight ensues

We dance around a bit, then I see him taking a claymore out to throw at me. :hmm: Why would he do that when I have a rifle that can shoot further than he can throw? I take it out and back away to watch him.. He runs towards me, jumps, throws, jumps again, lands in front of the claymore.. BOOM! Blows himself up and I don't even get shellshocked from it :rofl:

Moral of the story: don't bring a claymore to a knife fight :nerr:

LMAO!!!

That's some funny 5h!t man!

I ROFLMAO when someone can't handle simple knife fight and they get pWned by thier own stupidy! :nerr:

Comment

Originally posted by perry
      I had my rifle out and fire a couple rounds before I see his knife out.. I take mine out and a knife fight ensues
      dont you just love those moments

Comment

Good one !!

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief-Mulla
          dont you just love those moments
          Not really, I suck at knifing! Hence the story, I couldn't even lay down next to an unsuspecting sniper and get him :laugh: :laugh:

I decided to fight a fair fight, and if I lost I lost.. it was my screw up that led to the fight in the first place :cry:

Comment

lmfao thats hilarious

Comment

i love claymores.

Comment

Lol lovin it. Best moment like that was a squad member was a medic and he somehow ended up getting into a defib fight with a medic on the other team. Me and two other guys in our squad just stood there and watched them duke it out. Until a tank rolled up on us that is

Comment

Tee Hee...

Comment

Working...
                  X