You go by Skins or Name color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You go by Skins or Name color?

So with the recent glitch what do you shoot at if its pretty much point blank and you can see there name and tell what there skin is? Because sometimes I dont shoot just because I dont want to tk.

i often get killed because i hesitate. im also tring not to tk also

Comment

skins.. only rely on tags when they're far away or in a vehicle (because people will steal enemy vehicles and vise-versa).

Comment

Alright so than there's no skin glitch?

Comment

there's absolutely a skin glitch, but I've only come across it once and the red tag bug a few times.

Comment

I hate when people kill the people with the red-tag glitch. I mean, how hard is it to tell a Chinese guy between an American guy? Look at their helmets, thats what I do. Or, just look at their uniform. Americans have the bright urban colors, and the other two have a dark uniform.

Comment

It's pretty obvious if they are on your team or not just by looking at their uniform. And to get the red name you will have to be aiming on them which will sometimes not pop up very fast.

I prefer just looking at their uniform.

Comment

I abrely hav ethose glitches (like one or two times) and I use the Uniform and the tag.

Comment

"Zombie of Pizza Rolls", I can't say I always agree with your comments, but your ID is supremely inspired! So do you eat Pizza Rolls while playing BF2? You're a kook, in a good way though.

Comment

skins... i dont trust the tags anymore

Comment

I usually play fully zoomed in on my mini map, looking at it almost more than I do the battlefield.

So I pay more attention to skins than name color since name color doesnt always appear for some reason, or Im too close to tell.

No blue dot = you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by komatta.saru
                        "Zombie of Pizza Rolls", I can't say I always agree with your comments, but your ID is supremely inspired! So do you eat Pizza Rolls while playing BF2? You're a kook, in a good way though.
                        Lol, thank you. :laugh:

And yes, I do eat pizzarolls while playing BF2. I eat at the computer most of the day in fact. Im surprised im not some 300 pound fat lard-ass. In fact I only weigh about 115 pounds, lol.

About the "I can't say I always agree with your comments" post...Well, I dont act like myself while on the boards for some reason. I always feel like posting something negative towards someone all smart-ass like. Something I gotta work on...

Comment

i chose skin, but there have been times when a friendly has shown up with enemy uniforms, but that's rare.

Comment

If in a hurry, I will use name tags. Or really, lack of. If I look at them and a name tag doesn't show up, I'll assume they're on the opposite side and blast them to death.

If I have a second or two, I'll just check my minimap and compare their location to known teammate locations, and base my action(s) on the result.

Basing it on skins is horrible. One of the key features of the game is being able to pick up kits. Does a teammate deserve to die because he switched to an enemy kit?

~Salad

Comment

If I say skin, does that make me "1337"?

Comment

Working...
                              X