Expert Pistol Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Pistol Badge

How exactly does one obtain it, can someone who actually has it please tell me.

I just played a small Karkand map and got 36 pistol kills, used nothing but it the entire round which lasted quite a while, you don't even want to know how many deaths I had.

Anyways, I also have 364 global pistol kills, and I was under the impression that it took 18 kills in one round as well as 100 global kills with the pistol. I surpassed that in both areas. All the points I got from playing there was saved in BFHQ, but I just never got the award.

Summary: I got 36 pistol kills in one round, and have 364 global pistol kills, yet I didn't recieve the badge. What did I do wrong?

Need to have like 100 hours using the pistol :P

Comment

· 500 Global Pistol Kills
      · 18 Pistol Kills in 1 Round

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowWarrior18D
        http://ubar.phusion9.com/

· 500 Global Pistol Kills
        · 18 Pistol Kills in 1 Round
        Lame, on the medals section on this site and others I have visited it had 100 global 18 in one round :hmm:

People in game gave differing accounts some saying I needed 30 kills some saying I needed 300 global kills.

Oh well

Comment

500 and 18...I'll have to try that. Only at like 250 now though *cry*

Comment

New site is http://www.ubar.sc please use that from now on. Thanks

-=Scott=-

Comment

new site has never worked for me :cry: i got the game faqs link w/o the pics

Comment

Darn...

I'm struggling to get the first badge lol!!! a few deaths i have suffered trying to get that, the knife and explosive badges!!!

Comment

Some people seem to have a hard time with pistols. Not sure what to say about that...just practice. I've ran around for hours with just the pistol and have become pretty decent with them. Think I might go for the 500 global kills tonight.

Comment

the pistol is weak, impossibly weak.........................................

Comment

Badges, I need those stinking badges...

I have all my basic badges now. Does that have anything to do with getting expert badges? Specificly, do you need all your basic badges before you can get any expert badges? Thanks.

Comment

Expert badges take extreme amounts of points or time. If you look at the main sites info on them. Veteran badges are more reasonable but still take high number of points and time.

Easiest vet badges would be Commander, knife, pistol, and explosives in my opinion.

Easiest Expert would be knife, pistol, and explosives.

Comment

easiest vet badges would be tank and helicopter, only 100hours global and 12 kills in a round

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Pilioka
                            Expert badges take extreme amounts of points or time. If you look at the main sites info on them. Veteran badges are more reasonable but still take high number of points and time.

Easiest vet badges would be Commander, knife, pistol, and explosives in my opinion.

Easiest Expert would be knife, pistol, and explosives.
                            37 kills by itself is hard enough, but with ONLY C4/mines/claymores?

Easy?

-edit- I don't mean to sound like a dick, all the medals are really really hard to get

Comment

Well let's compare 37 kills in a round to 1000 global hours with a kit or vehicle

As for easiest being tank and helo..definetly not. I only have like 30 or 40 helo hours and already at 100+ global. That's a lot of time to spend just in a helo or tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X