Plz Help Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help Me!!

OK, this may be a little off topic, but i tried to Download the BF2 Demo. I saved it on Comp when it asked me either to poen or save it before downloading. after 20 min or so it was complete, and then it took another 10 min too copy. It was supposed to be in my C Drive. When i went there to try and play it, or click the BF2 Demo file thingy, it says my whole C DRIVE is not responding.... so not only can I not playu the demo, but if i even click on the icon to try and delete it, it just freezes up everything. I just wanna get rid of it, it may be corrupt or something. Ive never really downloaded a demo b4 so plz some1 try and help me delete this nightmare.

p.s. I went to control panel and went to remove programs, but its not there... im just scared the thing is taking up space or something I really dont know, all I do know is I need help on getting rid of it.

THX

hummm i would defragment your machine first to see if that clears up the problem. this may clear it up but if it doesnt its always a good thing to do.

to get to windows defragmentor click start -> programs -> accessories -> system tools -> disk defragmenter. if you havent defraged in a while be prepared to wait (maybe as long as 1 hour and a half, depending on how full your drive is)

Comment

Working...
    X