Figures..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figures..

I just got a 100+ point game and a badge and was at 10,163 points for corp. But of course my stats didnt update.. WTf

Is there anyway to update it? who do I contact this is so annoying

You need 10,500 points to be Corporal.

Comment

i know.. I phrased this wrong in a mad rage.............

I HAVE 10,163 points. I earned 100+ and a badge in 1 POS round and my stats have yet to update for 20+ minutes. Is there anyway to update my POS stats.

Comment

Yeah delete your windows folder :P

Just be patient, it's not the end of the world that your stats don't update in 5 seconds.

Comment

My stats never take this long to update. Its pissing me off Sooooooo much because I want to work to get Corp. NOW but I dont wanna risk playing another game just get to screwed again and have my time wasted even more

Comment

Take a break you sound a lil tetchy, it's only a rank who gives a flying ****?

Comment

forget it its impossible. After my round where my points didnt count, I played on another server and got like 20 points. my stats just updated the 20 points so my 100+ game is lost. And YES the server was ranked

Comment

Originally posted by Nanoaug
                but I dont wanna risk playing another game just get to screwed again and have my time wasted even more
                waste?

Comment

I've got 8 hours in missing stats from the last 2 weeks.

Doesn't look very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint367
                    Yeah delete your windows folder :P

Just be patient, it's not the end of the world that your stats don't update in 5 seconds.
                    lol alt+f4 works too

Comment

If it doesn't update after the round is over then it won't update at all (usually). The devs or whoever made it so the servers will update very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiest
                        Take a break you sound a lil tetchy, it's only a rank who gives a flying ****?
                        I dont think people care for the rank so much.. But if they like to play commander, then rank would be an issue. I think that the main reason why people want good stats and a high global score is for the weapons unlock.. More weapons to play with means more fun for the player.

Comment

Working...
                        X