Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why commanders go pilot the BH at Mashtuur

Why is that??

Do they get more points and therefore aim for the ribbon or what??

They don't get more points. They are either just newbies, or want some action.

Comment

I hate this when it happens, IMHO commander is a full time job, I saw one trying to grab an F18, how is he going to dogfight and scan at the same time?

Comment

Yeah, just sitting in a BH will get you alot of points from the kill assists

Comment

I saw this too, it was annoying cuz he kept on landing randomly on the out skirts just to command. So I told him to either command or pilot, not both.

Comment

I said the same to one commander who was in a tank.. He agreed and got out of the tank!

WOW!

Comment

No way! Most commanders are moron noobs who don't know how to command properly. Very few can actually command and battle at the same time. I prefer not to go into battle, and if I do, I lay on the outskirts as a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                No way! Most commanders are moron noobs who don't know how to command properly. Very few can actually command and battle at the same time. I prefer not to go into battle, and if I do, I lay on the outskirts as a sniper.
                This I would do but I see other commanders that will seek out snipers and bomb them.

Comment

Haha yes! They do that to me allllll the time. They use an arty shot to kill just me. Its funny so I mock them in chat, usually something like, "Oh good thing you got that one sniper! He was holding your 16 man team at bay!" And continue to do so for just about the rest of the round.

Comment

The hummer is the best Commander vehicle. Sit in a seat when commanding and jump in the gun to tear some shizup, then move out when things get hairy.

Comment

When I play commander it usually takes up most of my time..but if theres dead time it is fun to get in the action. Even just riding in the blackhawk would be great fun

Comment

Working...
                      X