Broke 10k!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke 10k!

I broke 10,000 pts tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I can get enough time to ground pound my way to corporal. I've already decided on my unlock - G36C. That gun rocks and I figure with the new patch Spec Ops will finally be completely worth playing(pts for blowing up stuff..."oh, was that your artillery?" )

Despite some of this game's shortcomings, EA/Dice have gotten me to play it for 80 hours. So hats off to them...let's just hope they fully patch this game up before they move to Spec. Forces

congrats, im about equal to you! maybe we'll see each other tomorrow

Comment

Ha, it's a date man...time to seperate us from the LC n00bs.

Hey, I gotta get some sense of satisfaction from the extra 50-60 hrs I've put into this game than some others at the sacrifice of sleep, eating, time with family and g/f(love you hon, i'll call you after another karkand round, ok? )

Comment

Originally posted by ZapStarfighter
        g/f(love you hon, i'll call you after another karkand round, ok? )
        hahahah so true

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Me too, I'm at 10164.. so today may be the day.

Comment

Grats man. I took a break after corporal and just started goofing around. Think I might start trying to get up to seargant now.

Comment

congrats man,I doubt I'll even reach 5000 points oh wait Im 300 points away :laugh:

Comment

SO far ive played like 6 hours in my 35 days of owning the game. Oh yeah. What now? I even got like 500 points.

Comment

just made corporal 2 nights ago..unlocked g36 due to upcoming patch..i got there pretty fast havin the medic unlock

Comment

congrats dude =)
                      it'll be a while before i get to say the same...lol

Comment

i just got the infantry officer badge and the repair badge. Woot!

but i have like a lil over 6000 something point and like 70 hours. i spend to much time riding in my freinds damn tank. and playin excessively large maps.

Comment

Working...
                        X