MEC and Chinese Accents - BF2 Improvement Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEC and Chinese Accents - BF2 Improvement Suggestions

Hey, does anyone else think it would be better if the MEC team and the Chinese team, when speaking English, could at least have Middle Eastern/Chinese accents? It kinda sucks that the choice is between having everyone sound American, or being incomprehensible.

it seems like a good idea

Comment

Noooooooooo! That's racism! Not all Chinese have an accent!!!
      [/Sarcasm]

Seriosley, EA would get their assed sued if they did that. This is America, remember? We're the most lawyer-friendley country EVER.

Comment

i would really like the accents, its always great discovering some enemy hiding in the bushes after he calls for support or something, having all english makes that impossible... u can't tell if hes enemy or friendly

Comment

no

bad idea

Comment

Good Idea, but like I said, some money-hungery dude will sue EA for some form of racism...

Comment

catacylsm, yes someone may sue them but don't forget, EA got damn rich off of us, they can get better lawyers now

Comment

Accents are dumb and racist. Why would chinese army or MEC want to speak english?

Comment

Other Games With Accents

What about in games like Warcraft III, the blademaster clearly had a Japanese/samurai accent, and didn't the troops also have Japanese accents in that game Shogun: Total War? And my memory's a little fuzzy on this one, but didn't they have ethnic accents in Age of Empires, or Rise of Nations? I don't think any of these games got sued--besides, I think the game industry isn't about to get attacked for this kind of mild ethnic representation, its a little busier with stuff like the "Hot Coffee" mod for GTA:SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
                    Accents are dumb and racist. Why would chinese army or MEC want to speak english?
                    And why wouldn't they want to speak English? Plenty of our special forces have learned how to speak arabic when placed in combat in Iraq--why couldn't Middle Eastern forces learn English when pitted against U.S. troops?

Comment

I would like to see the MEC vs china in some maps

Comment

Originally posted by Uebermind
                        And why wouldn't they want to speak English? Plenty of our special forces have learned how to speak arabic when placed in combat in Iraq--why couldn't Middle Eastern forces learn English when pitted against U.S. troops?
                        The only thing I could remember if I took Arabic classes would be "Jerry's busten Hymen..."

Comment

Originally posted by Uebermind
                          You don't see a US soldiers talking to each other in arabic...

jerry busted da hymen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

mee love you long time

yeah i can see ppl *****ing about it... but that's what ppl do, they *****, then they die....

meh, it would be better i think though...

Comment

Ummm, I cant figure out this weird American mentality that accents are racist???

Comment

Working...
                              X