Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another account server connection problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another account server connection problem.

When I had the demo I could connect at any time of the day without a problem. Now it seems that when I connect once during the day, finish playing, and try to reconnect a few hours later, the game hangs at the connecting to account server screen. I have to press the restart button on my PC and then unplug my router. I have to unplug my router because this game causes my internet connection to drop. I asked someone else about it, and he said that he has the same problem with the same router. After he forwarded the correct ports, he would still have the same problem. I have a Linksys BEFSX41.

Is it updated with latest firmware??

Do you have any 3rd party software firewall?

Make sure to check the advanced properties of your LAN adapter, because Windows will often activate its built-in firewall, e.g. when you have eun the Network Wizard, so if you don't mean to ahve it activated check settings.

Comment

Yep, latest firmware on the thing. The only firewall I use is on the router, and Windows firewall is off.

Edit: I see what you mean by the Windows firewall in the LAN adapter properties. I unchecked them all and will see how it goes. I'll get back to post an update after a few tests.

Update: Connected to the game and then quit. I tried to connect again and it did the same thing. I just restarted my computer 3 times just to get my internet back up.

Comment

Welcome to Windows, enjoy your crash!

Comment

Working...
        X