Cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat?

my boy told me he was watching a TV show and they mentioned something about a cheat that unlocks all the weapons? Could this be true. Am I at an unfair advantage facing these gus with all their weapons unlocked? Lemme know whats up with this roumour

i think the show might have been referring to the "hack" that occurred two days ago, where ppl were getting random unlocks. that issue has since been resolved.

oh and even tho ppl may have unlocked weapons, it doesn't give them that much of an advantage...as others have said before, these weapons are simply alternates, not the hands of God

Comment

There are two other things they could be referring to. The first is servers that unlock all weapons for everybody. The second thing is there is a way to unlock all of the weapons for yourself, HOWEVER it is ONLY for SINGLE PLAYER. Sorry bout the caps, had to epmhasize before people spazzed out about it.

Comment

Certainly not a tips & tricks topic.

A few days ago all weapons were unlocked for many players, this has since been rectified and no further issues seem to have stemmed from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripper_Clown
          There are two other things they could be referring to. The first is servers that unlock all weapons for everybody. The second thing is there is a way to unlock all of the weapons for yourself, HOWEVER it is ONLY for SINGLE PLAYER. Sorry bout the caps, had to epmhasize before people spazzed out about it.
          since the new patch that doesn't work anymore. for me anyway. i wanted to test some of the other guns out in SP and i changed the file but nothing was unlocked.

Comment

my boy told me he was watching a TV show and they mentioned something about a cheat that unlocks all the weapons? Could this be true. Am I at an unfair advantage facing these gus with all their weapons unlocked? Lemme know whats up with this roumour
            yes, there is an unlock whereas I run around with EVERY unlocked gun strapped to my back....quite formidible I know, and the hack cost me mad $$, but I can't divulge the source for obvious reasons...

I think they explained it - just a bug in the great system EA has made...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
              yes, there is an unlock whereas I run around with EVERY unlocked gun strapped to my back....quite formidible I know, and the hack cost me mad $$, but I can't divulge the source for obvious reasons...

I think they explained it - just a bug in the great system EA has made...
              If i see you weighed down with all sorts of weapons strapped to your back, Ill be sure to stuff a live nade in there with all that junk. That might put some pep in your step!!!

Comment

You dont need all the weapons. The only really good weapon unlocks IMHO are

1) g36C - This weapons just pwns, the end.
                2) L85A1 - This makes being a medic a real pleasure.

Comment

Re: Cheat?

Cheats can be unlocked with few clicks

Comment

yea it is true go to cheat palnet and search for bf2 there it is

Comment

Originally posted by Wynterheart
                      since the new patch that doesn't work anymore. for me anyway. i wanted to test some of the other guns out in SP and i changed the file but nothing was unlocked.

Ditto I tried this as I couldn't decide what was best to unlock in MP so wantedto test them first went in and cnaged the 0's to 1's as instruted but nothing and then I went and wasted my unlock on the M95 :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X