Your Immaculate Sever Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Immaculate Sever Maps

If I had a ranked 64 player server, my server would only play the following maps:

1. Strike and Karkand
    2. Sharqi Penensula
    3. Mashatur City
    4. Gulf of Oman

Three games each map and you won't be autobalanced if you're in a squad.

What's your immaculate server?

You can tell what aspect of the game a person likes best by his map choices.

Comment

Fuh She Pass
      Dalian Plant
      Dragon Valley

<---TANK WHORE

Comment

Strike at Karkand
        Mashtuur City
        Daqing Oilfields
        Gulf of Oman

Comment

Fuh She Pass
          Dragon Valley
          Strike at Karkand
          Mashtuur City
          Daqing Oilfields

Comment

Sharqi Penninsula
            Strike at Karkand
            Daqing Oilfields
            Mustard City

Comment

Yeah, as you can tell by my selection of maps, I'm an close quarter combat guy. In my opinion, it doesn't take too much talent to bomb or strafe once you can competently fly.

But, in close quarter combat, especially Strike at Karkand, you're taking on a squad of guys and a tank that's shooting at you. You've got to think quick and adjust as fast as the situation changes on the ground. I've found that to be more of a challenge and hence, the reason why I like close quarter combat.

Comment

Strike at Karkand on 16man maps size with 64 ppl, my clan server runs this 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by AC SLATER
                  Yeah, as you can tell by my selection of maps, I'm an close quarter combat guy. In my opinion, it doesn't take too much talent to bomb or strafe once you can competently fly.

But, in close quarter combat, especially Strike at Karkand, you're taking on a squad of guys and a tank that's shooting at you. You've got to think quick and adjust as fast as the situation changes on the ground. I've found that to be more of a challenge and hence, the reason why I like close quarter combat.
                  Dogfights are one of the aspects of this game that takes the most amount of skill. It doesn't take much skill to bunny hop and lob an m203 round at the feet of an enemy, or unload a clip at a guy who isn't looking at you.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much how I would like it ...

Comment

Strike at Karkand
                      Sharqi Peninsula
                      Gulf of Oman
                      Mashtuur City

no autobalance bs, especially if it happens end game when you helped your damn team WIN ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                        We have a winner here!

I would alternate with:
                        Sharqi 64-->16
                        Mashtuur 64-->16
                        Oman 64-->16

That would rock.

J.

Comment

Strike at Karkand
                          Mashtuur City
                          Gulf of Oman

Oman is the only one where the tanks cant own because there is enough airpower and space to mitigate armour's effectiveness.

I dont play most of the other maps on pub servers because it turns into a big tank whore fest where two apc/tanks sit just outside a spawn wasting guys who refuse to switch to anti tank. Hard to enjoy playing when your the only AT guy staring down the barrels of a few vehicle sniping away at a safe distance...

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                            And your server is???

Comment

im guessing it would be the c11 server as that is the clan he is from?

Comment

Working...
                              X