Join servers from irc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join servers from irc

I think u know that, its a race when u want to join a server which has free slots. In a lot of games there are hotlinks which allow us to join server from web & irc, unfortunately bf2 doesn't have hotlink to join servers from irc (or maybe i didn't find it), as i was in need of it I did a little script which allow me to join a server all i have to do is to double click on ip (ips are like that: bf2://iport) else we can join server by typing /bf2 iport
    u can find the irc script there
    ++

Comment

is this script for real?

Comment

Why wouldn't it be?

Comment

Why would you want to launch BF2 from IRC anyway?

Unless you're on one of those channels that keeps track of no key servers

Just use The All-Seeing Eye or BFAutoLoader.

Nothing can be quicker than ASE + BFConnector 1.0 wrapper.

Comment

if someone write a bf2 ip in irc u will just have to double click it to join the server
            else if someone give u an ip in irc: opening ase or bf2autoloader then adding and joining the ip wont be faster than double clicking it in irc.
            This script for irc users who want to join ip given by someone on irc (join doesn't mean put it in favoris).
            ++

Comment

Yeah, I also prefer those servers.

Comment

Someone try it before me. Nothing personal but some ppl do like to spread **** that i dont want.

Comment

/bf2 /run -p "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +joinServer $1-

add that line in your irc scripts editor. Then just type /bf2 ip.goes.here

Comment

Working...
                  X