Funniest thing I saw today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing I saw today.

I was playing Strike at karkand. Well I was playing my usual support class, mowing everyone down. I got a bit injured so I ran for cover in the alleys.

Here's what I saw: :laugh:

There was a ladder leading up to a red skull and crossbones. I was thinking to myself, some idiot might be charging that ladder to get on top of the building. Well before I know it, a sniper is running at full speed. Guess what?! That moron is climbing up despite the HUGE ASS RED SKULL AND CROSSBONES warning! BOOOOOOOM, his body flies somewere. The sad part about it is it's the mine layer's fault and he was probably justly punished for it :|:

if I had time to type, I would have told him, not a good Idea, buddy :hmm: But you know how those silly noobs are, won't even listen to you anyways.

How is it the claymore-layer's fault? there was a "HUGE ASS RED SKULL AND CROSSBONES." it should have been registered as a suicide. he should have asked who the hell put the claymore at the top of the ladder and asked him to remove it so he could get up...it may have been selfish to put it up there, but it was plain retarded to walk into it...

Comment

haha what a dick
      i was on top of a building on one map and i put a clay at the top of the ladder
      im sniping then boom
      I look around and its a stupid team mate dead on the floor below
      I drop another clay and the same clown climbs again :hmm:

Comment

Surely this happened to EA testers before the game was released, and surely they ignored it.

Gah.

Comment

Originally posted by monkton
          How is it the claymore-layer's fault? there was a "HUGE ASS RED SKULL AND CROSSBONES." it should have been registered as a suicide. he should have asked who the hell put the claymore at the top of the ladder and asked him to remove it so he could get up...it may have been selfish to put it up there, but it was plain retarded to walk into it...
          I was being sarcastic

Comment

Depending on the location, and traffic in the area, I lay claymores at the tops of ladders all the time. I try to warn my teammates, and such, but I get a TK every once in a while. The red skull, and bones should be enough of a warning, and I think it's kinda crappy that I get punished for it. I very rarely punish anymore, unless it's a blatant TK. It breaks up the teamwork, and rythm of the game. Nevermind the fact that I'm tired of hearing "Why'd you punish me, dick?", and then having a 20 minute flame war with some ass hat.

Comment

No it really isnt the mine layers fault for many reasons actaully. Its ridiculous how many TKs I get from claymores alone. I tried warning people, telling them where they are. When I usually put one at the top of a ladder I expect people to see them. Its really not that hard, I've avoided every claymore possible without even thinking, even the ones at the top of the ladder, HOW CAN YOU MISS THE BIG RED SKULL, its even above the claymore so you can actaully see it. But NOOOO i always get punished for **** like that. The fact that ppl would punish out of their own stupidity..........!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
                I was being sarcastic

on....well then, carry on...

Comment

Hey, does the TKer still lose points even if I forgive him? A sniper flew me and himself over to a cliff then when I jumped out the damn BH dropped on me. I forgave but the guy said he still lost 2 points.

Comment

i believe they still lose points, but if you dont forgive them they get the boot.

Comment

anyone else ever heard the "OMG sry for the punish i thought it was a mine" excuse...right...like im gonna put a ANTI VEHICLE mine on the top of a ladder where a vehicle cant ever get to. please people at least check to see what kinda explosive it is before charging around blowing yourself up.

Comment

I was an engineer in a vehicle and capping a flag. I changed camera angles to
                        see around me (Damn C4ing bastards) So this enemy engineer comes up and plants
                        like 4 mine around my tank. Someone ended up shooting him and was warning me about
                        the mines. I just politely wait till the flag is capped and undo his work. I had seen the
                        whole thing but it was very nice of the guy to left me know.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Working...
                          X