Best way to earn points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to earn points?

Im trying to reach corporal rank but the bar is going up very slowly. So if any one has any ideas to help make the bar increase quicker it would be very helpfull.
    P.S no ideas that include stat padding whoring a blackhawk. Just how to make it go up quicker in a 'fair' way
    Thanks

choose what you care about the most - kills or points...if you dedicate yourself to being a medic or supply - almost in any game you can make 60+ pts very easily...find a squad and be with them, supply, revive, heal - in 64 player server you can make 10 pts per minute very easily......

Comment

Ive tried doing that and u see other people doing the same to great effect but when i do it i just die when i try and help my team. Btw im not crap i just die all the time

Comment

make sure you're in a squad - a good one / large one helps....

If youre going the medic route, work on heal/revive, and stay back a bit and let the others do the front line fighting. Stay with the squad, spawn with the leader when needed, and keep the squad leader alive over all other members..

Comment

eerrr, just play lots..........

Comment

try different classes? play as a medic? just dont be that rambo hero boy who wants to kill every one

Comment

Join a squad, take flags with them and well kill people i guess....

Comment

easiest points is medic or supply on 64 player servers.

Comment

ok i will try what u said, and staying back as a medic does rake the points in and u dont die to many times. Once i revived someone then a sniper killed him so i rivived him again then he died and again i revived him this happened about ten times until the sniper realised i was hiding next to his victim. then arty dropped down and owned everyone lol. Thanks for all your help and suggestions

Comment

My highest scoring rounds are either when I am in the F15 jet (because of the excellent bombs) or when I play commander. When I am on the ground I play medic, support or engineer in squads to get those extra teamwork points.

Comment

remember: as a medic your duty is not to help your team. your duty is to throw medpack all over the place and revive everybody you can. if they die a second later it doesnt matter, you can revive them again.

Comment

helo whoring.

after joining a server, check the squad names. if you don't see any BH WHORES or BLACKHAWK type squads, click on the li'l arrow and look at the SLs. check if they're on a helo or not. if they are, next step is to check if they have an engy or medic. if none of the SLs are in a helo, choose the engy kit and just hang around where a helo spawns and if you do get in one, make sure you don't man the guns! just stay at the back of the helo and keep on repairing.

Comment

Originally posted by voLcar
                          try different classes? play as a medic? just dont be that rambo hero boy who wants to kill every one
                          LOL! that would be me on my first few days of playing bf2!

Comment

Do you get pionts if someone picks up a medi pack you have dropped??

Comment

Play specific maps, Sort by map, filter Strike....

Comment

Working...
                              X